Photography Career Tree

As someone who has always had an interest in art and design, the jobs of a graphic designer and video editor are incredibly appealing to me. Specifically, I would love to work as a user experience (UX) designer or as a motion graphics designer. I am drawn to these jobs because they allow me to use my creativity while also having a clear purpose: to make compelling and effective designs that engage users or viewers.

In terms of where I would like to work, ideally I would prefer a larger city or urban environment, such as Los Angeles or New York City. I am currently located in the United States, so these cities would be a natural fit for me. In these locations, there are many opportunities for both graphic design and video editing, which would allow me to explore multiple different types of projects and industries.

Responsibilities for these jobs would vary depending on the company and specific role, but in general I would be responsible for creating and designing visuals that communicate a specific message or goal. This would involve research, brainstorming, and collaboration with clients or other team members. As for salary, it would depend on factors such as location, experience, and company size. However, according to Glassdoor, a graphic designer in the United States can expect to make an average of $48,000 per year, while a video editor can earn an average of $50,000 per year.